Warranty Statements - K&S Intl.
Effective date: 03.19.2008
Comfort Series Warranty Statement
During the first year, after the original date of purchase, K & S International will, replace any material that is defective. This warranty does not cover puncture (from high heels, sharp objects, etc.), slashing, cutting, abrasion (from soil, gravel, stones, etc.) nor any other damage due to accidental causes or intentional or unintentional misuse.
- Comfort Tile Interlocking Floor Tiles
- Comfort Carpet II Interlocking Floor Tiles
- Comfort Carpet Plus Interlocking Floor Tiles
- Comfort Tile Designer Interlocking Floor Tiles
- Comfort Flex Vinyl Flooring
- Comfort Floor Vinyl Flooring
Sierra Hardwood Flooring Warranty Statement
Products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Warranty does not apply to products subject to abuse. Wood floors are not covered for scratches, gouges, punctures, abrasion, or damage resulting from improper use.
- Contact us and provide the original order number. A return authorization number will be provided that must appear on the outside of the package. Instructions will be provided on where to ship return.
- Carefully package and ship the damaged product to the specified address that is given at the time of the return authorization.